24 Hour Hotline: 423-727-1914
Office Line: 423-727-0202
Or Dial: 911
- Have the phone numbers of a domestic violence shelter, police and a physician.
- Plan a means of getting out of the house, including a rope or ladder, if necessary.
- Pack a change of clothing for yourself and your children. Leave these items with a friend, if necessary.
- Work out a code with a neighbor or friend you trust so you can signal that person to call the police if you can't.
- Teach your children how to use the phone in an emergency.
- Have both a primary destination and a secondary choice if you leave. Choose places that aren't obvious to the batterer.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline Safety Planning Brochure
- 24-Hour Crisis Line
- Information & referral for Legal, Medical, Social Services, Mental Health, and others
- Community Education